Top Uses of Coconut Oil for Skin, Hair and Body
There are several uses and benefits of using coconut oil for cooking but did you know that you can use it directly on your skin, hair and body? Many people have experienced the first hand benefits of coconut oil on their skin, hair, teeth and several other body parts by applying directly or indirectly. So, what are some top uses of coconut oil for skin, hair, and the whole body?
- Use it as moisturizer for your face, skin and the whole body.
- Use it as natural deodorants. You can take a bit of coconut oil in your fingers and rub it under your armpits. Coconut has antibacterial properties that removes bad smell.
- Put some drops of oilon a cotton and use it for removing make up.
- Coconut oil works as a great hair conditioner. For women with dry, coarse hair, coconut oil can be an inexpensive, natural way to condition your hair.
- Take some oil and it on your lips. Add a bit of lipstick on top of that and you can get cream blush color. Interesting, isn’t it?
- Use Coconut Oil to treat Acne and heal wounds.
- It helps to hide your splits ends. Use it at your hair ends daily.
- Use it as a skin curb by mixing it with some baking soda and make your skin glow.
- It is used as natural shaving cream.
- If you have eczema then it helps to heal them soon.
- Apply to eyelashes to straighten or lengthen them.
- Apply coconut oil on nails daily for healthier nails.
- Coconut oil helps to get rid of dandruffs. Simply massage coconut oil into your scalp, apply shampoo, and then rinse. Keep this up until the dandruff clears up.
- Take a bit of oil and gently rub it on the lips and use it as chip sticks.
- If you are getting older, it helps to remove old age spots.
- To get long shiny hair, apply some oil on your hair, keep it overnight and wash the next morning.
- You can use the coconut oil as tanning oil.
- Using coconut oil as lip scrub can be a great idea. Take some oil and mix it with salt and sugar. It will make your skin so soft that you don’t have to use moisturizer.
These are some top uses of coconut oil. Try some of these uses by yourself and receive great benefits from it.